FS: 1991 Inaugural "VETTE SET" Factory Box (Factory-Sealed)

1991 Inaugural "VETTE SET" Factory Box (Factory-Sealed)

I have for sale the Inaugural 1991 Series Collect-A-Card Inaugural "VETTE SET" factory-sealed Factory Box. The factory box contains:

  • 108 Premium Collector's Cards
  • Calaway Sledgehamer Hologram in a Snap-It Deluxe Card Holder
  • Collectable Logo Badge The factory-sealed 1991 Inaugural "Vette Set" Factory-Box is in MINT condition. Price . US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage costs to your destination. Thank you

Reply to
J.R. Sinclair