FS: 1993 Corvette Coupe

Good Evening...
Well due to space needs, I have to sell my toy.
1993 Corvette Coupe * Located in Oakville Ontario * Black on black leather * 217,000 kms
* Head gasket replaced last summer * New brakes last summer * New radiator last summer * All new hoses * New acrylic roof * Was a Texas car, currently in Canada, (Toronto area) for 2+ years * Never winter driven here, stored * New tires last year, < 3000 kms on them, (Yokohama AVS Sport) * For those in Ontario, was e-tested in November
$14,500 C / $12,000U
Plenty of photos available upon request, also for further information, please let me know.
Thanks for reading.
Mark 416 294 6394