FS: 1999 OEM C5 Differential

The unit was removed with the gears and sensors left in the housing. We do not see the pinion from the drive input. The differential has about 11,000 miles and removed from a 1999 as OEM.
We removed this assembly and installed a 3:42 ratio, so whatever is needed to do another installation is what's missing. We had Doug Rippie Motor Sports in Buffalo, MN do the change.
Photos and contact info at: http://c4ever.com/cd.htm
Please respond to the email address on the website above for a fast response.
Thanks, Eric Friedebach