FS 2000 convertible

2000 Black with gray leather black top convertible. select ride heads up display. this car has all options you could get. 19750 miles and the car is perfect, $19,000.
^ Sales speak, not mine.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

No, people know I'm looking for a Corvette and I get all kinds of leads. Few know what a "bumper car" is so they see one for sale they let me know. Most leads are just a wild goose chase but then you never know when one will be just what you're looking for. I drove for 6 hours to look at one and it is stored behind so much stuff you can't get a good look at it but if it's anything like what I did see the hunt is over. Tentative deal has been struck and will go back with a trailer when it comes out of storage. Un-molested but in the need of a freshening up.
Dad wrote:

Outstanding value Dad. With a good detailing it would probably go for $ 10K more than the ask if it were in So Cal.
-- PJ '89 Hookercar '02 e-blu coupe

Like allot of the goose chases I've looked at this one is also not as presented. The text was 19K and the sender assumed it was the price, I think it referred to the miles and don't intend to check it as it is of no interest to me.
where is the info on this car?