FS/ 94 Convertible

Only posting for a friend. Interested parties, please phone seller directly.

94 / Corvette Convertible (ragtop look) White outside / Red & Black inside Very EXCELLENT Condition / one owner Automatic / 43K miles climate controlled garage kept / car never driven in rain. $18.000 / neg...? 318-686-4800 / Mon thru Sat 9:00am till 5:00pm Ask for Kent or Kenny Jr.

I have personally seen this car and it IS an awesome Vette, low mileage, well kept and in very excellent condition !!! I couldn't see anything that it really needed.

g'day

Reply to
'Key

Eh....I think 18K is about 5K too much.

Reply to
benf802961

actually NADA / high-retail is $17,475.00

'Key