FS: Brand New Goodyear RUNFLAT TIRES F1, SC. Only 500 miles.

I have a complete set of Goodyear F1 SC Runflat tires for sale, as of today. I replaced them with Michelin PS2 tires for a softer ride . There is only 500 miles on them as they are off of my 2006 LS2 . They are in brand new condition . Fronts are : 245/40ZR18's and Rears are :

285/35ZR19's. Tire Rack has the best price on these , at : $1328 total. I am selling these at 35% off of this price and will pay for shipping in the continental USA. I will give a money back guarantee with this sale. Payment to be via Cashiers Check or personal check. I will hold them if you want them. snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net . Thanks, Dave. Northern Illinois.
Reply to
dave

Oops, those are not SC tires, maybe GS-2 or less likely the A/S-C but they are not the SC. I like the Brand New Goodyear RUNFLAT TIRES F1, SC. Only 500 miles though, if they have 500 miles they are not brand new, don't you think?

Reply to
fr1939

'Oops, those are not SC tires, maybe GS-2 or less likely the A/S-C but they are not the SC. I like the Brand New Goodyear RUNFLAT TIRES F1, SC. Only 500 miles though, if they have 500 miles they are not brand new, don't you think?'

REPLY: You are correct. I was told i had Supercar tires. But they are not. I think 500 miles qualifies them as brand new condition ; i only drove on them for 2 weeks. At any rate, ive sold them and disclosed the tires that they really are. The Buyer was still happy to get them at such a great price. Dave.

Reply to
dave