Fuel gauge 1976 C3

Hi folks - I *think* I remember reading that a poor ground can cause erratic fuel sensor operation. I cannot find that reference again though,so I may be mistaken.

In any event, if this is the case, would anyone happen to know where the ground lugs/points are in the wiring layout so I could check them out?

This is for a 1976 C3 Stingray....

thanks and regards.

Reply to
BSAKing

Try this.......

have only the battery and the tail light grounds hooked up on my '72 and the gauge works fine.

Reply to
Dad