Fuel rail on '93 falling apart

Page 2 of 2
I have a 64 vette and love it. My friends in the Corvette Car club all have late model Corvettes. I honestly do not see what they see in these late
model cars. To me they represent modern GM and all that is screwed up with them. Maybe I will buy 2015 Vette after they get their act together, but i am not holding my breath.
Vito

Amen..
GM won't be there in 2015.

that. Then

Speaking the truth, usually involves avoiding transparant spin.
-W
Speaker of the Truth wrote:

Thanks. That was very helpful. Now, a 93 Honda that would be a thrilling car to own. I'll keep the Vette.
JimH wrote:

I'm not familiar with the '93 fuel rail and injectors but, just for grins, if the upper end of the injectors are fitted into the rail with o-rings, might we be looking at some tired o-rings? or, were *all* those replaced when the mech had the rail off the car?
How about the o-rings themselves -- compatible with the fuel we have today??
Look at the cheap/simple stuff first.
-- pj