gear ratio

I have asked this question before and somehow lost the answer, I am trying to find out what rear end I have in a 77vette, as I am going to change the
transmission to the 700r4 and must calculate the drive and the driven gears. Thanks for the help.Howard

Here's what I posted the first go'round:

Or you could do 1/4 of the work that Bob suggested: jack it up and look for the stamped in code on the bottom of the differential flange. According to Chevylay your '77 ought to have one of the following:
OA - 3.08 LR-OD - 3.36 OB - 3.55 OC - 3.70
Here's waving to ya - \||||
Owen ___
'67BB & '72BB ___