GM again headed for bankruptcy

http://www.forbes.com/sites/louiswoodhill/2012/08/15/general-motors-is-headed-for-bankruptcy-again /
No surprise here. Perhaps if they could build a Corvette without
reliability problems, GM would not be such a laughingstock.
On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 06:17:43 -0700, "uncle_vito"

Speaking of being a laughingstock, I'm glad you stopped in to lighten our day. What study, paper or market analysis is it that you are quoting a down or sell rating?
"brian" wrote in message wrote:

Speaking of being a laughingstock, I'm glad you stopped in to lighten our day. What study, paper or market analysis is it that you are quoting a down or sell rating?
Glad he contributed something. This is a dead NG.