GM Budet ??

Does GM have any advertising budget..all I see all day & night long are ads for the Jap cars and Dr Z...never a GM ad...how do they expect to unload
their cars if they don't even try to advertise them..Also look at the crappy reviews for the new Pontiac solace thing..another Fiero..4 cly... does not hack it any more..will they ever learn..Read consumers report..another crappy engine in a good looking car.
And next time you go anywhere count the GM cars.you see.....it won't take long ..
On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 03:35:33 GMT, "Sailbad the Sinner"

If I see one more freaking Hummer commercial I'll barf... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
puked:

Thankfully we don't see many of the rare breed of the Grayfox any more, only when he needs to insult, criticize, and attempt to inflate his shrunken ego. They did have a budet but they traded it in for a budget. Also GM doesn't advertise on kiddy shows and the soaps, break away from those and tell someone what you see. Man, I would hate to have to watch TV all "day & night long", guess I'll go to Europe for a while.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
lab~rat >:-) wrote:

SoCal cut on this:
Locally inserted Hummer commercial, Sunday evening during Tom Brokaw's Global Warming rant: In large white letters in the center of the screen --- "20 MPG/Hwy." GM doesn't understand that: a. Prospective Hummer buyers don't care. b. Others will fine this laughable or view it negatively -- particularly after the show content has just damned SUVs for CO2 production.
Meanwhile, the Saturn ads are mentioning a Hybrid--almost as an afterthought--as though it was something to be ashamed of.
My pre-teen granddaughters could put together a better corporate image campaign.
My kids grew up with GM products. They now drive Hondas, Acuras and Subarus. <Moan!>
-- PJ

I saw that and wondered exactly what they were doing. If I recall it was for the H3, which is really a normal SUV that looks like a Hummer... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
And don't wait up for a Corvette advert........ LOL
Sailbad the Sinner wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

They had that one Corvette shared with the Cobalt... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------060404070305030508050709 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
LOL Yea a Colbalt Commercial that a Vette had a guest spot on. hehehehe
lab~rat >:-) wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler