GM Budet ??

Does GM have any advertising budget..all I see all day & night long are ads for the Jap cars and Dr Z...never a GM ad...how do they expect to unload their cars if they don't even try to advertise them..Also look at the crappy reviews for the new Pontiac solace thing..another Fiero..4 cly... does not hack it any more..will they ever learn..Read consumers report..another crappy engine in a good looking car.

And next time you go anywhere count the GM cars.you see.....it won't take long ..

Reply to
Sailbad the Sinner

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 03:35:33 GMT, "Sailbad the Sinner" puked:

If I see one more freaking Hummer commercial I'll barf...

lab~rat >:-)

Thankfully we don't see many of the rare breed of the Grayfox any more, only when he needs to insult, criticize, and attempt to inflate his shrunken ego. They did have a budet but they traded it in for a budget. Also GM doesn't advertise on kiddy shows and the soaps, break away from those and tell someone what you see. Man, I would hate to have to watch TV all "day & night long", guess I'll go to Europe for a while.

Reply to
Dad

SoCal cut on this:

Locally inserted Hummer commercial, Sunday evening during Tom Brokaw's Global Warming rant: In large white letters in the center of the screen

--- "20 MPG/Hwy." GM doesn't understand that: a. Prospective Hummer buyers don't care. b. Others will fine this laughable or view it negatively -- particularly after the show content has just damned SUVs for CO2 production.

Meanwhile, the Saturn ads are mentioning a Hybrid--almost as an afterthought--as though it was something to be ashamed of.

My pre-teen granddaughters could put together a better corporate image campaign.

My kids grew up with GM products. They now drive Hondas, Acuras and Subarus.

-- PJ

Reply to
PJ

Reply to
RicSeyler

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 07:54:39 -0700, PJ puked:

I saw that and wondered exactly what they were doing. If I recall it was for the H3, which is really a normal SUV that looks like a Hummer...

lab~rat >:-)

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:10:29 -0500, RicSeyler puked:

They had that one Corvette shared with the Cobalt...

lab~rat >:-)

Reply to
RicSeyler