GM losing nearly $50k on every volt made

GM = moronic car company
http://www.thedetroitbureau.com/2012/09/gm-losing-nearly-50000-on-every-volt-according-to-new-report/

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

http://www.thedetroitbureau.com/2012/09/gm-losing-nearly-50000-on-every-volt-according-to-new-report /
Volt sold is grossly wrong, in part because the reporters allocated product development costs across the number of Volts sold instead of allocating across the lifetime volume of the program, which is how business operates. The Reutersí numbers become more wrong with each Volt sold.
Also - The Obama administration, of course, had nothing to do with development of the Chevy Volt. The production design model was unveiled in September 2008, before Obama was even elected. Yet somehow right-wingers believe that disparaging the Volt, an all-American car, will reflect poorly on Obama.
I'm not a fan of the battery powered cars but then I think with time they will be viable in certain travel segments. Still will get kicked in the pants by the government when they figure out how to tax the electricity used to charge them can be road taxed like each gallon of gasoline.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I agree. I saw that article today where some moron reporter took develpment cost and divided by the number of Volts sold. They need to divide by all the number of Volts sold and which are planned to be sold. I agree with your comment.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ