GM takes a heavy hit..

The lasted insult to GM is that a "Survivor" car winner sold his ASTEK..one of the ugliest cars ever made...will GM ever learn ..even for free no one wants some of their designs....meanwhile back at KIA...sales are booming...also the 2005 Mustang which looks alot like my 38 year old 1967 Shelby is flying off showroom floors....

Reply to
Grayfox

"Gayfox" puffed up his chest and proudly whined in message news:e2g0e.2876$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...

Gayfox, quit telling your silly lies! We're on to you here. Go to a NewsGroup where you are welcome. Try alt.liars.wusses

Reply to
StingRay

LOL

KIA.................... pfffffftttttt