GM Work Force Reduction

I hope that the current layoffs at GM include everyone that had anything to do with the optispark design.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
And the Aztec.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
no such luck, I'm guessing that 99% of the layoffs will be the poor working stiffs and blue collar workers, as usual. they won't even get a golden handshake, but the remaining 1 % might.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Yes, the American way of doing business. Sales are down, we are losing money, the cars perform poorly, they are unreliable, no one wants our cars, well,,,, let's lay off the guys who assemble them, not the guys who designs them, styles them, prices them, and dictates what they will be.
My dad worked at a steel mill. When they were having the problems U.S. steel mills were having, the company brought in efficiency experts.
Recommendations: Lay off 20% of management, increase work force 10%.
Action: Lay off 10% of workforce, increase management 5%.
Since that didn't work, they brought in another efficiency expert.
Guess what they did. Same thing.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

kinda like congress be able to vote in their own benefits :-)
--
"Key"




Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
yeah, just like the government.. damn lobbyists ! the meek shall inherit nothing, the wolves everything...
'Key wrote:

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

I understand that most (that are vested) should get some type buy-out offer. Least that's what I was told by a GM employee with 35 years with GM.
--
"Key"



Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.