Good chow in Pittsburg

Recent trip to Pittsburg. Stopped here due to the Dodge-Chevy sign. Good groceries!
< http://www.casadice.com/signs/index.htm
-- pj

pj wrote:

Groan......... Left left hand is praising God, right hand is calling for bombing the shit out of people.... Classic Radical NeoCON hypocrisy.
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
Ric Seyler wrote:

Heck Ric, That's the way I was raised. Church service before all major frag briefings.
IIRC though the object wasn't to, "bomb the shit out of people." 'Smitherines' was the expectation.
This next time around I'm looking for 3 quals: 1) Grandparent. 2) Has killed in combat. 3) Is OK about 'vettes.
-- pj