GTM Supercar

A friend is going to buy the GTM Supercar that is a C5 based kit. Nice looking, but does it have doors?
http://www.factoryfive.com/table/ffrkits/GTM/GTMkit.html

Sure. Aside from "ya gotta be able to get in to drive it," the door line is visible on the photo at
http://www.factoryfive.com/table/ffrkits/GTM/concept.html
-- Vandervecken
John H wrote:

http://www.factoryfive.com/table/ffrkits/GTM/standard.html
GTM Supercar
Standard Parts Here is a list of the parts that are included in the GTM kit. This list is subject to change without notice.
Complete welded tubular steel chassis
Pre-formed aluminum cockpit/interior panels
Pre-trimmed composite body
Hinged and lined hood, doors, and rear hatch
--

ZRiX (<>..<>)

"John H" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
Now that is SWEET!!! Ahhh GM you couldn't hire someone like this to cut the clay?!? LOL
John H wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
RicSeyler wrote:

LOLOL True very true, very subjective thing.
Vandervecken wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Reminds me of the old VW kit car Avenger GT if you look at the back of the greenhouse. The way the roofline drops so low in the back and sinks into the fenders is very similar, giving an almost claustrophobic look to it.