GTR vs GTR Spec Nismo vs GTR Spec-V

The Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR is officially the world's fastest production car at the track. Here are the OFFICIAL fastest times. I don't think the official times has the FASTEST PRODUCTION CAR ON THE TRACK on the List. The Mighty GTR Spec-V has already been rumored to have done the Ring in 7:15. The Spec-V had at 3rd place starting position and was still able to win by several seconds. People thought that the Spec-V would need to gain at least 47 bhp and lose 250lbs to become the world's fastest production car on a track, but the GTR Spec-V only gained 5 bhp and lost 132lbs and got a stiffer suspension, better brakes, etc and is the defacto fastest production car in the world on a track. I think the ONLY car I can see beating the GTR Spec-V would be the Koenigsegg CCXR which I'm not sure is even considered a production car with a total production run of 6 vehicles. If it is a production car, then that's the only thing that may beat the Spec-V at the ring.

7:22.1 2009 Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR

7:24.3 Maserati MC12

7:24.7 Pagani Zonda F Clubsport

7:25.3 Ferrari Enzo