Hardtop for '74 in Canada - where is the best place to list online

Hi, I have a hardtop for a 74 vette that I want to sell. It is located in central Alberta and I would like to know which website/group/classified is the most popular with Canadian Corvette fans to list it there (as I do not want to have to bother with shippiing)? Any suggestions?

Also, any idea what it is worth? It is in good shape, has been stored in a crate for years and was painted about 10 years ago at the same time as the car but was then never used.

Thanks,

bheidecker

If you want to make the most money, sell it on ebay (worldwide) and deal with the shipping issue. Don't limit it just to Canada as you'll get a pittance of what its worth. It is the buyer's responsibility to pay for and arrange shipping - you can help. It's very easy to export, the buyer deals with customs and any fees. All the seller has to do is fill out a customs declaration form.

I've sold parts worldwide: Japan, Australia, Brazil, Spain, Sweden, England, USA, etc..

bheidecker wrote:

Reply to
Eugene Blanchard

Reply to
Eugene Blanchard

You could try Canada Corvette Classified

Carl

Thanks for the insight Eugene.

Bill

Eugene Blanchard wrote: