Has anyone had Vintage Air (a/c) added to their Corvette ?

Im wondering how well it cools, whether you have tinted windows or not, its reliability, and how often youve had to recharge it ? Im impressed with how factory it looks inside and under the hood.
Thanks.

Just had it installed . Really blows cold...like 34-40 f. on high speed when its 90 f. and humid outside. Makes driving it so much more pleasurable now. I highly recommend it.

eDoes it take less space ? mount differently in anyway ? What year vette ? I am interested in converting my c3 and was wondering if just the new style compressor is enough