Has anyone tried adding sound insulation to the rear of thier C5/6 ?

If so, did it make much difference in reducing road noise ? Where did you apply it , and, is there space above the wheel wells black plastic lining ?
Thanks, Dave
Add pictures here
✖
dave wrote:

of the C4. Further reduction is achieved by turning my hearing aids OFF and the radio UP. Difficult now to hear the passenger but, one can't have everything! (:-)
--
…PJ
’89 HookerCar, ’02 E-blu 6-spd Coupe

What ever you do don't put Michelin tires on it because they are noise generators. Many kits and insulation instructions out there on the net in the forums. Then there is the kit offered by Lingenfelter http://www.lingenfelter.com/store/20455.html plus a number of others. Peltor has the best noise reduction system available.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Add pictures here