Have you found a good Chrome Plater with short turnaround time?

I want to get some triple chroming done on a few parts ; have you had good first hand experience with a Chrome Plater whos prices are fair, turnaround time is good, and work is good ? Thanks.

Reply to
dave

I've used Tri City Plating for the bumpers on my '65. Very nice work, pricing is competitive, turn around was a few weeks.

Brian

Reply to
bad65

There is one over by Elkhart In. that does Fire engine parts and music instruments in copper/nickel/chrome. They did the 3 piece 50 Chevy bumpers and bumper guards, and my rear bumpers on the '72, 14 pieces in all for under $700. Drove over and dropped them off and returned and picked them up in 2 weeks. Their limits are tank size, can't do full length bumpers. The

50s were rough (hit), I straighten them and they smoothed them out after they striped them. If I can find the bill I'll post their name although they do have a web site you could look up. It has been almost 4 years ago so things may have changed by now, most states don't like the cyanide bath required to get good copper/nickel/chrome plating.
Reply to
Dad

'If I can find the bill I'll post their name although they do have a web site you could look up. '

Reply: Could you give me the name so i can get thier website ? Im within driving distance of Elkhart, Ind. Thanks Dad.

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

McDowell Enterprises 2010 Superior Street Elkhart IN 46515 (219) 293-1042

Reply to
Dad