Have you found a good Chrome Plater with short turnaround time?

I want to get some triple chroming done on a few parts ; have you had good first hand experience with a Chrome Plater whos prices are fair, turnaround time is good, and work is good ? Thanks.

I've used Tri City Plating for the bumpers on my '65. Very nice work, pricing is competitive, turn around was a few weeks. http://www.tricityplating.com /
Brian

There is one over by Elkhart In. that does Fire engine parts and music instruments in copper/nickel/chrome. They did the 3 piece 50 Chevy bumpers and bumper guards, and my rear bumpers on the '72, 14 pieces in all for under $700. Drove over and dropped them off and returned and picked them up in 2 weeks. Their limits are tank size, can't do full length bumpers. The 50s were rough (hit), I straighten them and they smoothed them out after they striped them. If I can find the bill I'll post their name although they do have a web site you could look up. It has been almost 4 years ago so things may have changed by now, most states don't like the cyanide bath required to get good copper/nickel/chrome plating.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

McDowell Enterprises 2010 Superior Street Elkhart IN 46515 (219) 293-1042
Thanks.