Headlights

My husband bought me a 1981 corvette for my birthday. The headlights were working fine. They would come up and down very good. Now the lights are up
and won't go back down. We have checked all the fuses, and they are all good. We checked for vacuum leaks, and no luck. Can someone help me,please? Wilma

Did anyone fiddle with the switch under the steering wheel that holds them open? I haven't used them in quite some time but there is a way to keep the headlight doors open.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

tell Fred to leave your car alone , let him ride with Barney
kickstart
Geez! I can't quit laughin'. That has got to be funniest response I've ever read on a newsgroup!
Dave WI