Hello from Georgia

My name is John Ivankovich. Thank you for lettiong me join in. I have worked for the past seven years with C-1 to C-6 Corvettes and can help with any Corvette related information you may require. I look forward
to hopefully helping you if I am able.
"HendrickCorvette" wrote in message
My name is John Ivankovich. Thank you for lettiong me join in. I have worked for the past seven years with C-1 to C-6 Corvettes and can help with any Corvette related information you may require. I look forward to hopefully helping you if I am able.
Not related to any Corvette issue, although I was a C3 owner 40 years ago, the local Corvette club told me that GA has only 1 certified corvette mechanic in the State which makes repairing Corvettes somewhat problematic. I found that hard to believe, but given the complexity of todays Vettes over what I drove years ago that may be true.