HELP

I bought my first corvette it is a 2000 C5 it has an un bearable growl during regular stright line driving but goes away completely when taking righ hand wide turns i have replaced all four tire and all four rotors with no prevail still loud and unbearable at any speed surly it is not suppose to do this have had no help on this problem and need help fast before i torch the car and buy an import. have herd changing the rear dirrerential fluid but what type and how much also heard changing the rear bearing but what bearing the wheel bearing or differential bearing i have put way to much money in this car and i will never buy a corvette again just for this problem. If any one has any insite please help me and direct me in the right place I will not pay for an answer either like just ask does there has to be a free answer or help somewhere

Reply to
calamin74

Just hang in there, it sounds like you're getting lots of good free advice so far. Why did you buy one with a growl in the first place? Knew you were smarter than the seller and could fix it for nothing? More good free advice? Why not fix the growl instead of opting for new tires and rotors, more good advice or just your talent as an automotive diagnostician? A good mechanic fixes the problem, others (insert your pet name for a hack) just change parts until they stumble on the issue and then blame the car. You're a treasure.

Good luck with your import.

Reply to
Dad

Reply to
Bob I

I think you should cut your loses and buy that import ! seems you can't afford what you got.

ya got to pay to play. nothing in this world is free....

my2¢

Reply to
'Key

Go to the drug store pharmacy. Ask for a 'shake well before using' label.

Apply to your forehead. If need be, get help.

There, one free answer!

Reply to
PJ

As a retired Pharmacist I can think of a few other labels the OP could sue also... LOL...

Bob G.

Reply to
Bob G.