Help. Cant remove paint overspray.

Got some black Krylon overspray on a white car. Have tried : gasoline (which removed a little bit of it), carb cleaner, Goof Off, Zaino ClayBar, plastic knife . Nothing works. Any suggestions for removing
the overspray ? Thanks, Dave.
dave wrote:

If it's on a fairly flat surface, rather than in a crevice or concave panel, and the overspray is on the surface rather than having soaked into the old paint, you may be able to use a paint nib (paint shaving file)... I think they are available from Eastwood Automotive, but I can't seem to find one on their website; here is another site that offers course and fine nibs, this page shows the fine nib: http://tinyurl.com/dr338
Be gentle in using it (test it on an old car first to get the feel of using it), and follow that up with very fine sandpaper and then polishing compound.
I would be very careful with paint solvents, you could cause more damage than you fix.

Lacquer thinner, get on, get off, if it starts softening the base paint stop. Most of the cheap thinners are fast so it will be gone in a few seconds. Do a small spot and then clean it with water, then do another. Most paints will take a quick clean except air dried enamel and I haven't seen a cheap job like that in years. Runs are removed as Wayne is instructing you and it can work on small overspray but I wouldn't want to do a very large spot.
--

Life is a sexually transmitted condition that is always fatal.

Thank you both for your input . Dave
Got a friend that owns a buffer - and knows how to use it? With a little rubbing compound, a skilled person can have that overspray off in a heartbeat. Afterward, it will be the shiniest spot on your car. Maybe that's good, maybe that ain't so good. You're the best judge.

into
file)...
polishing
Most
Had white overspray on a dark green paint job. Got the trunk, top, and hood. Took a while, but eventually got it all off with a clay bar. No damage, and in fact improved the original paint.