Help CD player Wated 85 vette

HI am looking for a replacement radio to fit my 85 with a bose system I know Eklers used to seed a direct replacement with a cd player. I think audiovox made it
any have anything laying around??
Know where I might find one??
Thanks
Dave
there are 2 on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/84-CORVETTE-AM-FM-BOSE-CASSETTE-PLAYER_W0QQitemZ230048003124QQihZ013QQcategoryZ38639QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1985-89-CORVETTE-BOSE-STEREO_W0QQitemZ280046641436QQihZ018QQcategoryZ38641QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I dumped the Bose system in my 85 and went with a standard fit cd player and dash kit. I rewired new speakers as well. I sold the original Bose cassette radio and speakers on E Bay and made more than it cost me! Much improved sound and money in my pocket, can't ask for more than that.
Brad

Quick question---how did you get the speakers out of the front door? Right now i'm running with just the two rear speakers. Replaced the rear speakers and put in a new unit but the front appear tough to get out unless the door is taken apart. joe

If I remember correctly I ended up not removing the entire units in the doors. I just pulled the speakers themselves and wired the unit to them thus bypassing the Bose amps. It's been a while since I did it but I'm pretty sure that's what I did. The backs I pulled the entire Bose units and mounted 6 X 9 three way speakers. Hope this helps. Brad