Help CD player Wated 85 vette

HI am looking for a replacement radio to fit my 85 with a bose system I know Eklers used to seed a direct replacement with a cd player. I think audiovox made it

any have anything laying around??

Know where I might find one??

Thanks

Dave

Reply to
Dave

there are 2 on ebay

Troy

I dumped the Bose system in my 85 and went with a standard fit cd player and dash kit. I rewired new speakers as well. I sold the original Bose cassette radio and speakers on E Bay and made more than it cost me! Much improved sound and money in my pocket, can't ask for more than that.

Brad

Brad

joevett

If I remember correctly I ended up not removing the entire units in the doors. I just pulled the speakers themselves and wired the unit to them thus bypassing the Bose amps. It's been a while since I did it but I'm pretty sure that's what I did. The backs I pulled the entire Bose units and mounted

6 X 9 three way speakers. Hope this helps. Brad

Brad