Help please

I have a friend that has a 1988 corvette imported into England. There is a problem with the L/H bonnet catch and we are unable to get the bonnet open.
Any tips or ideas on how to get to the catch or open the bonnet.
Regards ken
Look in Ecklers( Florida ) or a Mid America catalog or call them..they sell a tool that will allow you to open the bonnet..It is not expensive. and simple to use..and they can ship it fast.

You can trigger the latch from the drivers-side with the door open. see attached link for a picture. http://www.ecklers.com/product.asp?pf%5Fid2206&dept%5Fid 00 or http://tinyurl.com/yhbn79
g'luck
--
"Key"