HELP! Starting a 1964 Grand Sport project

I presently own 3 vettes (2001 6 spd-mine, 1999 auto-hers, 1966 big block red/red roaster-definitely mine). I'm selling the 66 and starting a 64 Grand Sport project. I already have the 64-donor car however, I'm having a hard time locating the various body parts ie: air scoops for rear fenders, oil cooler cover, fender flares and louvered hood (all the things that make it a GS). Does anyone out there have any info or sources? I'm partners in a corvette restoration shop where we do around 6-7 mid-year frame offs a year so I have the facilities, knowledge etc just can't seem to locate that person with the pieces to the puzzle. Help please! Thanks-Tom

Reply to
pantcor66

You mean ACI doesn't have or know how to get those parts?

Reply to
Dad