Here is a deal on a '67 - maybe

One of the cheapest '67s to go on eBay. and it runs.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemE40260235&categoryr51

I'd have to argue that it's not a '67, but a '79 Monte Carlo. And, 14k is a lot of green for a M/C w/267cid. But ya know, other than the funky way the hood opens and the way the windshield and surround looks I'd think that was a real '67 toolin' down the road.
Here's waving to ya - \||||
Owen ___
'67BB & '72BB ___

Agree. I don't call it a Corvette, but rather than argue I'd resign to the "eye of the beholder."
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp
WOW What a TURD! LOLOL Look at the third picture, the ass seems to have some "junk in the trunk". LOLOL It's got a nasty droop to the "body". And that isn't the suspension, it the body drooping.
I'd be embarrassed to drive up to another Corvette owner in that thing. Those Grand Sport Replicars are very nice and would love to have one but that thing is a mutt. :-)
Tom in Missouri wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

And there seems to be a small fortune in badges and trim missing on top of it... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
LOL I was kinda hard on it. I guess for a non-corvette person it might be OK, but I wouldn't be caught dead driving that thing. :-)
lab~rat wrote:

--
Ric Seyler

It is kind of like the "Death Race 2000" look to a Corvette, that goofy kit car look that is almost right, but not quite.
There have been a few of these for various years on ebay. I guess it just shows that you can buy anything on ebay and there is someone who will buy almost anything.