Hey Everybody!

I'm new to the group and I love Vette's. Would love an old Stingray. Anyone else with me?

Reply to
jonlesterwhite

Which one, C2 or C3?

Reply to
Dad

Reply to
jonlesterwhite

Honestly, I'm so new to all this. I don't really know the difference. I'm guessing that C2 and C3 are different eras of the Stingray? I really like old 1970's ones. That's when I was a kid and I always wanted one then. Maybe I can afford one now? Maybe.

Reply to
jonlesterwhite

Although it isn't being kept up to date as it used to take a look at this web site.

Lots of old information.

Reply to
Dad

.

Glad to hear you have a love for older Vettes. Im partial to my 1970 built Big Block Vette with a motor thats been upped to the output of a special edition L88 . Ill be taking it to the Strip soon and expect low 11's in the quarter mile providing i can hook up with the pavement. The good thing about older vettes (pre 1972) is that they are a good investment while having a ton of fun with them. When you get one, join a local Corvette Club and youll learn alot about them plus make new friends.

Reply to
IlBeBauck