Hey Everybody!

I'm new to the group and I love Vette's. Would love an old Stingray. Anyone else with me?

Which one, C2 or C3?

Honestly, I'm so new to all this. I don't really know the difference. I'm guessing that C2 and C3 are different eras of the Stingray? I really like old 1970's ones. That's when I was a kid and I always wanted one then. Maybe I can afford one now? Maybe.
Although it isn't being kept up to date as it used to take a look at this web site. http://www.idavette.net/ Lots of old information.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

.
Glad to hear you have a love for older Vettes. Im partial to my 1970 built Big Block Vette with a motor thats been upped to the output of a special edition L88 . Ill be taking it to the Strip soon and expect low 11's in the quarter mile providing i can hook up with the pavement. The good thing about older vettes (pre 1972) is that they are a good investment while having a ton of fun with them. When you get one, join a local Corvette Club and youll learn alot about them plus make new friends.