Hidden Squeaks and Squawks in my '96 vette

Here's a problem I'm having that you some of you may know as well. I can't get rid of a squeak that sounds like a chasis squeak when the car bounces
under normal driving conditions. I know its a lube issue because when it rains or is wet out, no squeak. Any ideas? Thanks.
cm
Clayton Mallory wrote:

This has been true of most cars I've owned. If you are running with a spare tire, lubriplate the forward attachment slots and cinch up the securing bolt. If the fuel tank is held by straps on the '96 try some paraffin on those.
That failing, wait until you turn 70, turn off your hearing aids and have a quiet ride -- works for me.
BTW -- why is this car "bouncing?" Need new shocks?
(:-)
-- PJ
In the front? If so bounce the front of the car when dry and see if it's coming from the front suspension, if so most likely the control arm bushings. And should replace all upper and lower bushings and inspect all the other components while they are there.
Clayton Mallory wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler