How do you like your new C6 (2005/2006) ??

Give us a rundown on what you really like and dont like so much. Have you had any problems with it ? Any recalls yet on either year ?

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
dave

Orderd my LeMans Blue C6 Coupe in May and picked it up on Tax day

2005, I owned a 94' C4 Prior to that, I love my C6, I have about 10K miles on it and she is sweet........

Reply to
Caddy

Picked up my C6 in Oct of 04. No problems yet. Just received a letter about the painted targa roof flying off but my car shows none of the symptoms.

Reply to
benf802961

I got the same letter on my one year old C6. My roof looks fine to me. They say they will fix it free until March 31, 2007. My 3 year warranty is up in Feb. 2008 so I don't understand the 2007 date at all. I just took mine to the dealer to fix the fuel gauge problem. They have a bulletin on this and they reprogram the cars computer to take fewer readings of the fuel level and they put in some special fuel solvent in the gas tank. A new problem arose when I drove off and immediately discovered that my radio would not turn on. They had to put in a new radio and cd player. In all it took them a week to fix everything. I just hope the fuel sensor problem is really fixed.

Reply to
Ron Stewart

Took delivery of the C6 about the same time, no notice yet. My top is the transparent so maybe it's not on the list. No leaks, squeaks or other issues yet on the top or the car at 16,000 miles.

Reply to
Dad