How much does new weather stripping cost? 1988 model - windows of doors

How much does new weather stripping cost? 1988 model - windows of doors - it's a targa top (not convertible)
how much does labor for that usually run
there's a vette i wanna buy - it leaks mainly at the corner of the window, where the slant of the window goes horizontal, toward the front of the window (not the back) at the top
if i buy it, it will be my first corvette other vettes i'm lookin at dont have the problem but are 2000 to 3500 dollars more.
a lot just to buy the materials. you can look up the cost of individual pieces on the ecklers site. i think they have a package deal for all the pieces that's a bit cheaper but not very much.

I've only heard of this, not experienced it (knock on wood), but I understand that in some cases a leak like that ends up putting water in the frame to the point where the birdcage rusts out. That would be a major major major repair if that had happened.

http://www.ecklers.com /
--
"Key"