How often to recharge a battery, C5

I have a C5 put up for the winter. Any idea what interval the battery needs a recharge? How long can I go before the security system, clock, etc. runs
the battery dangerously low?
Mike

put a battery tender on it and forget about it.. http://www.batterytender.com /
my2
--
"Key"

==================I'll add my 2 cents to yours .... simple, cheap, and gosh you never have to remember when you last charged the battery....
I have 6 of the tenders blinking away in my garage ...right now... and the only thing I worry about is not loosing them during the summer...
Bob G.
A battery is not practical as the car is stored where there is no power (I'll fix that next year). In the mean time, I need to drag a long extension out to periodically charge to. So the question is.... how often?
Mike

Sorry Mike, that's an impossible question to answer. It can be influenced by a number of things the least of which is the electrical/electronic health of your C5. Next comes the condition/age of your battery and then how cold it gets where it's stored. The other side of the coin is to remove it and bring it into a warmer environment and keep it charged there. I've had them sit for over a month while I was in Europe without a starting problem when I returned. Not that lucky all of the time though, the Eldorado went dead in 3 days a couple of times. From that kind of experience I'd say somewhere after 3 days and no later than a month. My best guess would be 2 weeks.
My '72 is not driven in the winter and although I have electricity in the storage area I do not run a charger. It just does not lose its charge, rare for a C3. The '65 Mustang and the '50 Chevy coupe have their batteries in the basement, no computer issue there.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51