How quickly we forget

DOH, what was I thinking the, C2, C3, & C4 has a fuel filler in the middle. I'm sure GM finally put it on the side to keep from confusing drivers when they check the "Best kept auto secret" for filler door location. That way they would find it quicker after going from side to side trying to find the filler door. Can you just imagine how long they might walk back and forth because it wasn't on ether side?

Sorry, just pulling your leg, the email was misinformation so I looked it up on snoops for all to see.

Didn't look up snopes to see if they were credible information, after all it's an election year and everybody lies during this time.

Reply to
Dad