How to get that wonderful exhaust sound ??

Page 2 of 2

Pretty much the same undercar .. but with more engine options and room for fatter tires in '68
I think true "bloat" was 58 vs 57.
-W
wrote in message news:7qCdnWPR-

Nicole. It also picked up 51# then picked up 120# the next year with the same design except for the removal of the suspenders and fake louvers(?).
On the other hand when the '68 (3070#) came out it topped the '67 (2960#) by a mere 110#, more than twice the '57/'58 comparison.
Here's a fellows '67 that got the size tires under his C2 that I seldom see on a C3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulWpXFxDxww
Nice guy that I've toured with.
Enjoy what you have, they're all fun.

All that chrome too - yuck. IMHO The 56/57 was the peak of the C1 design. 65-67 for the C2 with the BB and disk brakes added. 68 and 69 for the C3 is generally agreed as well - before even more bloat and fuel and EPA issues came into play.
I briefly had a '59 and didn't care for it as much as my '68. (Though with a "built" 327 and posi the thing really hauled ass in a straight line.)
-W
wrote in message

Corvettes for ever. The '92 didn't help revive the love for them that much either. Although I like to drive the '72 I'll take the '64 over it every time. Got to go to South Carolina for my Granddaughters birthday mid month and will make a one stop 600 mile trip in the C6, lazy mans car. Drove a few big blocks and never got into them, always liked the quick winding more agile feeling small blocks.
What did you think of Mac's '67 video?

Where? I'm in Anderson......
-W
wrote in message

museum by Greer? Great place and will leave you wanting to go out on 385 and speed. Trip will be a bit longer this time as I-40 is still closed at the NC/TN line, been down about 5 months.
Where is Roger Smith When you Need Him? wrote:

I just open a Window and within a few minutes I can hear one of my neighbors drive by with his 'stang. Damn things have become as numerous as horse flies out here. -- pj