how to have fun with a corvette

Page 4 of 5
gnarled gnu direct wrote:

I was going to buy on of those but i heard it was a real gas guzzler.
America the Beautiful wrote in message ...

only
things,
Well yes, but the fuel molecules it guzzles are much smaller than normal. I bought it from Danny De Vito.
gnarled gnu direct wrote:

Was he in a drunken stupor at the time?
America the Beautiful wrote in message ...

normal. I >> bought it from Danny De Vito.

Do popes shit in the woods?
gnarled gnu direct wrote:

Only when they're camping.
On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 07:34:20 -0500, America the Beautiful

I did not, Larry did, bragging about his Honda!!!
Anthropy wrote:

He was talking about his Acura, but you knew that already. besides, what's wrong with Hondas?
America the Beautiful wrote:

They are certainly way ahead of yank cars.
Greg Procter wrote:

Yet we sell millions of cars worldwide. How's your car industry doing these days?
> [...]

You don't sell any cars worth mentioning World wide - why would anyone buy a yank car? We sell a few cars to yanks and we supply Ford with all their specialty alloy wheels - batteries and leather seats to Japan - tyres to Australia - the list goes on.
Waiving the right to remain silent, America the Beautiful

All that imbecile has is toy trains...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
Larry in AZ wrote:

How little you know Larry - and you keep demonstrating it!
Greg Procter wrote:

Maybe he thought your pile of broken 286's goes without saying.
America the Beautiful wrote:

He didn't mention it!
Larry in AZ wrote:

Remember his PAINZ website that started off helping people with pain and ending up with nothing but links to his railroad sites? It went from PAINZ to TRAINZ.
Think he was drunk?
Waiving the right to remain silent, America the Beautiful

This is my favorite part...
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~procter/GREGARPI.JPG
"I must find a more flattering photograph!!!"
Obviously impossible, as he's been unable to find one for several years...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
:>>> Yawn, If you insist. :>>>
http://www.brisbaneperformance.com/wallpaper/v12_vanquish-aston-martin.jpg
:>>> :>>> I suppose you're gonna start with some jealous rant now. :>> :>>Why would I - that's not your car. :> :>There is no way you can possibly know that
We all know it, Asshappy. It's a stock photo.
Larry in AZ wrote:

You mean like Chrysler?
Larry in AZ wrote:

And the Chinese took the leftovers.
Larry in AZ wrote in message ...

Au contraire, monsieur bin Larry, sissyanks can massacre whole families in Iraq and get a military decoration as a memento -- you guys!