how to have fun with a corvette

Reply to
MIKEY

You can't have looked very hard.

and
spring to mind as current cars. Thenthere's the long history of English sports cars from the past; Jaguar,AC, Aston Martin, Lotus etc etc. Can't see Rolls Royces or Bentleysbeing the top choice of many clowns either. If you've never seen any ofthose, never mind driven them, then I pity you. Of course plenty of them are still being made, albeit under foreign ownership. But surely the design & build are the important things when it comes to cars, not who owns the company? I suspect there are very few cars these days that are fully 'single country'. Using that criteria, even my '81 Covette isn't American (the heater plastic ducting's made in Canada for example).

This is probably true, assuming you're talking about Reliants. However they did serve a useful purpose in that they were very cheap to run & could be driven on a motorcycle licence. This was an important point back in the days when bike licences were cheap & easy to get. Doesn't stop them being an ugly pile of s**te, mind.

Reply to
Preston

Your clowns would likely be more happy with yank suspension, or a trampoline if they wanted less bouncing.

Reply to
gnarled gnu direct