How to value 2005 used Vette?

Are there any resources out there to help calculate the value of a used 2005 Vette? I'm looking to buy a used 2005 convertible and I'm wondering what a "fair" price would be:
Magnetic Red Gray interior Black top - manual 1SB Z51 - automatic OnStar Polished wheels
The car was delivered in May and is in excellent condition with only about 3,000 miles.
According to chevrolet.com this would have a sticker price of $59, 635. Any opinions on what it is worth today?
Thanks, JGB
Punched up at www.Edmunds.com, about $56k dealer retail used.
JGB wrote:

I think Edmunds tends to run rather below the other online appraisal services.
--

Bob I wrote:
> Punched up at www.Edmunds.com, about $56k dealer retail used.
2005 Brand New Vette , 6 spd, 1SX pkg, $45,995 dlr : 866-372-6888 . In the paper this morning.
dave wrote:

Most likely not a convertible at that price.
Bob I wrote:

Check << www.autotrader.com >> Lots of 2004s only two 2005s within the zip code I plugged in.

Just saw a 2005 Convertible with 4 k. miles on it in the Chicago Tribune newspaper ; cant remember what options were on it . Asking price is $54,000 .