Hypertech Programmer

Has anybody ever used a Hypertech Programmer Model # 345752 on a 1995 LT1? Does it give the results that are hyped, or is it all hype?
Thanks, Paul
--
1972 War Bonnet Yellow Corvette
1981 White Corvette
Paul J. Veres wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

foolish one!!
Dad: I've read your other responses on posts, which has been most helpfull. What is your thoughts on these programmers? Thanks, Paul

that were using them to be of help. Most times people that can beat you and have tweaked their vehicle won't admit to anything other than their great driving ability.
Quit drag racing in 9/1965 and only autocross for fun and that's getting to where it has become a pissing match. Love to go to a meet and have the guy you beat the year before tell you he has his car setup to beat me then tell him you're not going to run, don't see any competition. ;-) Much cheaper and just as much fun, and then you can always run when he hasn't set his machine up to beat you.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
1972 War Bonnet Yellow Corvette
1981 White Corvette
Paul J. Veres wrote:

Probably a good decision. Should you want to play with it, find a local dyno-tuner who offers several off-the-shelf 'fixes' for the LT-1. Discuss what you are looking for, what you're willing to give up.
I did this on my LS-1. Kept emissions, didn't care about the high end and got a bit of mid-range KITA.
--
PJ

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Dad wrote:

BITE ME! Oh yea........ your teeth are in the shop..... never mind! LOL :-)
What do ya say about the Hyper Tech Programmer <shrugh shoulders>?!? Does make a little crisper response, and with the matching T-Stat it runs a little cooler, but the mileage is also down a tad.

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Doesn't matter where they are my lips would rebel if they saw that coming. Headed your way next week, be careful what you wish for.

Dad wrote:

LOL The weather is just starting to break. Nice time to be in the state :-)

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler