i n f l r e s t

Just bought a 92 vette, no owners manual, and the car died and the "infl rest" light was flashing. The car started right back up but does
anyone know what caused this? What is "infl rest"? thanks miwy
miwy wrote:

I believe if it's flashing it's a problem with your air bag. Call your dealer ASAP.

Salvatore Giomarra wrote:

miwy wrote:

I believe that an onboard computer in the Corvette has memorized what error it threw. I am not sure though; because 1992 is a long time ago. I know that nowadays the cars have an connector (OBC II?) and that's how the computer reports what it remembered doing.

"Infl"atable "Rest"raint. The air bag controller detected a problem.
http://www.zr1netregistry.com/ZR1_troubleshooting.htm#INFL
miwy wrote:

ZR1_troubleshooting .htm#INFL could be a little different than for a 92, right ?
--
"Key"
=====

More a "year" thing than a "model" thing.
'Key wrote: