I need a 1987 Blue Corvette Roadster with Blue Interior

Hi:
I have been looking all over the web for my College dream car a 1987 Blue Corvette roadster with Blue interior. Found one here in Florida but it had a
black interior and one in SC but had all kinds of aftermarket junk on it. I will travel to pick up the right car at the right price. If anyone sees one around the web please email me at snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net MUST BE LIGHT BLUE-BLUE INTERIOR-WHITE TOP and a 87. Not 86 or 88 or any other year.
Hi, have you tried posting your request over at the Corvette Forum.
There is an extremely large C4 following there and I am sure you will find some good results
Good luck