i wanna buy a corvette

hi everyone .. does anyone have any idea about a C6 corvette for sell ??!!
i'm trying to find one between $30000 to $33000 manual gear coupe navigation system
anyone ?

I'll keep looking and let you know as soon as I can find another one.
Of course there is a white convertable that is for sale for a bit less at F H Dailey Chevrolet V8 6.0 Liter; Automatic; AWD; Air Conditioning; Rear Air; Power Steering; Power Windows; Power Door Locks; Tilt Wheel; Cruise Control; AM/FM Stereo; Cassette; Multi Compact Disc; Premium Sound; OnStar; Navigation System; DVD System; Dual Front Air Bags; Front Side Air Bags; ABS (4-Wheel); Leather; Dual Power Seats; Third Seat; Roof Rack; Privacy Glass; Running Boards; Towing Pkg; Premium Wheels Contact the Internet Dept. for your Internet Deal! All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes; any finance charges; any dealer document preparation charge; and any emission testing charge. - 1G1YY34U255127703 - This vehicle was verified to be available as of 04/05/2007. 866-209-1224
Note that it has some options that are not normally available on most Corvettes.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

the third seat caught my attention. also, why is rear air even needed ?
--
"Key"
=====

> "Dad" < snipped-for-privacy@fisher.net> wrote in message
Too bad you only want a new one, this was a great deal on an old one.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih 8&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item(0097821746&rd=1
Or
http://tinyurl.com/yvg23v
Or search eBay for item 280097821746

Tom in Missouri wrote:

$410K???!!!! And a "survivor" with a rebuilt 350ci engine and a repaint... what kind of "survivor" is that??? Bids jumped from $48K to $410K in one fell swoop? It's really getting crazy out there! Can't be for real, nobody would pay that.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih 8&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item(0097821746&rd=1
Retirement is not treating Wayne well -- he forgets about P.T. Barnum's dictum.
Happy weekend to all -- PJ
WayneC wrote:

No kidding and no FI unit either.... geeze.
WayneC wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler