Immobilizer

I have been doing some investigation of Vehicle Immobilizer. I have a

2000 Convertible and am looking for anyones experiences with having a immobilizer installed and daily use
Reply to
Gopish Too

Those are good.. a guy i know installed one on his ricer (heavily modded japanese car)... You can order one from any of the ricer shops in your area.. If you don't know where they are, just pull up to any asian dude in a neon lime green honda civic and ask him :-)

ETar (77 Stingray)

Reply to
E_Tar

that doesn't work try here..