In search of Monica Dean

Anyone know where Monica Dean went - she is no longer at Maxie Price.

Reply to
Anon

Yes...she took a job with Marshall Fields in the Perfume Dept.

Reply to
dave

Dunno what Marshall Fields is, but have you ever seen her? She is beautiful.

Reply to
Anon

Monica Dean Maxie Price Chevrolet

770-466-7000 ext 8005

Jim Becker

That's not her. All Monicas are blond!

Reply to
tww

uhmm.. in hiding ?

after the C6 Z06 deposit debacle that took place.

where she participated in accepting orders & cash to reserve the car for eager buyers - waaaay tooo many eager buyers evidently.

the dealership then proceeded to conveniently "forget" about those buyers and sell their cars (or rather spot in line) to others offering more money.

there are people who still haven't gotten their deposits back ! (if one reads the corvette forum that is).

i would NEVER do business with an operation like maxie price, given the HUGE thread on CF of how they hosed up a lot of people.

IF Monica left because of her sense of honor, then she deserves praise. One could suspect she may have had no say in the matter, and chose to leave.OR maybe maxie price was preparing for litigation and wanted to show they terminated someone they can put blame on.

Reply to
kenny

I bought a 98, 01, and 03 from her and truly, I found her an absolute pleasure to deal with. I finally tracked her down; and am getting an 06 from her. Well, unless something weird happens like you were saying. I am getting a Victory Red with absolutely no options whatsoever. Does the new 06 have a double DIN? I was at Circuit City today; and they had a really nice double DIN with XM, DVD, 50 watts per channel, touch screen, and it has the option to add on GPS. It's $999 without the GPS. That seems like a good deal, no? I'm thinking of it for my Avalanche; but maybe I should get one for the Corvette.

Reply to
Anon