In your opinion, what was the WORST model year 'Vette?

I'm gonna throw down 1984. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

'58 too much chrome '62 just strange looking '68 1st year "teething" issues galore. (but I love mine anyway) '82 WTF you mean automatic ONLY?
-W

2004 C5 Z06 was the best IMHO.
The best combination of handling and performance.
Tons of aftermarket parts to tweak the engine.
Ed

I loved my '63 split-window for 262k miles before a guy talked me out of it for a PRICE. I had many great dances in/with that car. PDDeen
2006 C6 Z06
--

ZRiX

ZRiX

1984 and C4's with the 4 plus 3 trans. <<< no wonder they only lasted 2 years.
On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 05:47:54 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

A guy down the street is asking $5800 for one with shoddy interior and some holes in the body. I was thinking it would probably cost at least that to fix the problems (I could see). -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?