In your opinion, what was the WORST model year 'Vette?

I'm gonna throw down 1984.

lab~rat >:-)

'58 too much chrome '62 just strange looking '68 1st year "teething" issues galore. (but I love mine anyway) '82 WTF you mean automatic ONLY?

-W

Reply to
Clams Canino
2004 C5 Z06 was the best IMHO.

The best combination of handling and performance.

Tons of aftermarket parts to tweak the engine.

Ed

Reply to
spud

I loved my '63 split-window for 262k miles before a guy talked me out of it for a PRICE. I had many great dances in/with that car. PDDeen

Reply to
PDDeen

1984 and C4's with the 4 plus 3 trans.
Reply to
IlBeBauck

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 05:47:54 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" puked:

Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Reply to
lab~rat >:-)