Incentives yet on 07's and question re: Supplier Discount

Anyone heard of any incentives on left over 07's? I was at the dealer today and there were 5-6 07's and one 08. Manager said he'd sell any 07 for $500.00 over invoice, whatever that is.
Also, I'm eligible for the GM Supplier Discount. Anyone know if they discount as much off the 08's as the do the 07's? Right now the discount is about 5-6k off sticker--so if sticker price is 52k or so, the supplier discount price is 46k.
Thanks, ScottO.

$500 over invoice is pretty good. That is $500 over the cost the dealer pays GM for the car. The lowest I have ever seen was $150 over invoice for a vette sold by a dealer in the current year of production. Around here this time of year I see some advertised by some low volume dealers for $10k off of list or sticker price. These are Vettes that have been sitting on the lot for a while and the Dealer needs to move them so he can keep his allotment. They are always coupes never roadsters and almost always silver or white with very few options. As for the GM Supplier discount , Most dealers will tell you that Corvettes are not eligible for the discount, and if the dealer honors the supplier discount , it is only applied to the list price. So you most likely would get a better deal by looking for one that is $500 over invoice.