Infineon/ Sears Pt. parking recommend?

Is there a particular lot that is available (non-handicapped), or one that I can pay to park in, that would cut down on the length of our walking distance to the reserved seating on pit side. Thanx- Lib

Reply to
lib

Cough up the extra $10 for "Premium Parking". Go in through the front gate and they will direct you left and uphill. The lot is only 1/8 of a mile or so from the drags. It's worth the $10. All the other lots are quite a distance, not so much a problem in the morning when going to the event, but a real slog afterwards in the heat of the day. Daytime temps should be running 90+, so bring lots of sunscreen and drink plenty of fluids.

See you there!

TomC '90 ZR1

Reply to
Crabs