Initial Impressions of the C5/C6

oh ya and the only reason ford has #2 in sales is because gm has more companies that sell afordable vehicles ford has:lincoln,mercury,mazda, volvo, land rover, jaguar, and aston martin(007).

Reply to
peacocks_47

You're betraying the fact that you're 13 years old with your spelling and grammar. 'witch has'.

Have you had grammar in the 6th grade yet?

800hp. Yeah. Sure.

Made me laugh.

Reply to
Tom Scales

sorry ifs my gammar ins nots up..s to yous standards and no not 13, am actually 42 (you could of asked before jumping to conclusions) and yes AROUND 800hp 750-850hp (sorry but its a fact) i havent actually had it dino teasted yet but ya 800hp . and what do you drive a 80hp chevette and only dream of owning a nice car like maby a lumina(yay).

Reply to
peacocks_47

Dino tested? Pretty sure they're all extinct.

What do I drive. Hmm. I have three cars. The reason I am here is that I have a 2007 Corvette convertible. I also have a 2003 BMW M3 convertible. Both are great fun and living in Florida, the tops are down almost year around.

The most powerful car I currently own is my station wagon. It's a 2003 BMW

540i wagon with the VG engineering supercharger kit. If you're nearby, let's meet at the Orlando drag strip. I won't bother to beat you with my M3 or C6, I'll blow you away in my wagon.

And no, I don't believe you own a 750hp car. Anyone capable of that could communicate better and would at least understand the concept of paragraphs.

Reply to
Tom Scales

You lose again poseur.

Bob I

well i do have to admit bmw's are really nice cars and yes i am bad at writing paragraphs but it doesent seem to bother any one else i know. but belive it or not(i dont really care) my car does have around 750hp its not even close to stalk any more.the interior, body, and engine block are probably the only stalk things.and my car has a hard top, because i live in canada (not that i take it out in the winter ).and if you could define poseur then maby i could explain why it seems that way. oh and my friend has a 89' 302 gt and it hase close to 600hp so i dont think its that hard of a reach to make 800 from a very modified

429.oh ya making fun of some one who doesent remember how to spell some words some time is weak.
Reply to
peacocks_47

oh ya and literacy has nothing to do with owning automobiles. understanding how they work is key (im not saying you do or dont).

Reply to
peacocks_47

I give your replies/opinions/statements of fact/bullshit the exact same value that you give to sentence structure, grammar, capitalization, spelling, etc.

AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Reply to
CardsFan

Now's the time to put her to bed Ted, post a time slip or some of the times you run. Better yet post the site from the track you run at so we can all see how well that 429 does against the Chevies. We have a few people on here that run straight up on occasions.

Here's a site from one of my acquaintances from Canada, maybe close enough for you to try him on.

By the way he drives it to events not a trailer queen. Sad to say I'm a Mustang owner, Dad

Reply to
Dad

Yo Dad, there isn't a "crime" to owning one, even I will give them their due. Unfortunately that particular model was "foisted" off on the buyer to homologate the engine quickly for use in NASCAR, and as a result was a particularly pathetic under engineered excuse for a musclecar. They just used the mustang feeding frenzy and the large displacement to move the toads. So someone bragging of owning one and using it as an example of "ford performance" is pretty clueless as far as automotive knowledge is concerned.

Reply to
Bob I

No crime to own one just shame to be associated with this type of owner. Makes me believe that grayfaux reproduced. There never is that kind of attitude exhibited by Corvette owners. :-))) Stop that, my ribs hurt now. I used to get a kick out those old rumbling dinosaurs that couldn't get out of their own way. With some good tuning you could expect a bit over 1/2 a horse per cube.

Reply to
Dad

quoted text -

my car is not a trailer queen or a garage queen i drive it alot. and excuse me for being a little(or alot)self conscious about my car. odviously i dont belong in this discussion because im being attacked by everyone(and i know i brought it on myself).i have owned the car since 74 and i always loved it. im sure any other vehicle could have the same effect on its owner.oh and my car rocked alot of trans am's,chevells,etc....in its stalk days, so from what i have seen from this car its not an underperformer.

Reply to
peacocks_47

Do the math, you're 42 and you've owned it since '74???? Now I know why it's not a trailer or garage queen, as suspected, it doesn't exist. You didn't even bother to guess what your times on the 1/4 were or could be. See those tail lights in the distance? You're left behind again.

Reply to
Dad