Insurance game?

When I was insuring my 1998 Corvette it was carrying an insurance symbol of 20 which went down to a 19, the 1992 was 20. I then changed companies and it
stayed 19. The 2004 drew a 19 but the 2005 was a surprise jump to a 22. My insurance just came due and it dropped to 19, and went down $50 a half. Explanation from my carrier was that they didn't know what to put on them when a new style came out and then adjusted them after the first year. Sounds like medicine man talk to me but I'm wondering what the Z06 will draw for an insurance rate symbol. Anyone know and if you do is it a flying ass guess like my insurance company does?
Not sure all insurance companies use the same symbols to rate cars for the rip-off level.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
Dad wrote: